Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most important items to bring with me when I visit Heritage Carpet?
- Will laminate flooring stand up to the wear and tear of today's demanding families?
- Can Heritage Carpet help me decorate with Area Rugs?
- What about all the other questions I have?
- Are vinyl floors a good choice for kitchens?
Most important is to come here knowing the approximate size of the rooms for which you are wanting to buy new carpet or floors. We will be happy to come to your home/office to professionally measure, but you will find it easier to shop when you have an idea of how much product you need.
Also, bring your fabrics - a pillow, curtain, paint chip, etc. That way, you can select colors and styles that work well with your furnishings.
Yes. Our laminate flooring products are designed and constructed using manufacturing technologies and finishes that will provide many years of carefree lilving.
Maintaining the beauty of laminate floors has never been easier. Sweeping, vacuuming and occasional mopping will keep your laminate floors looking beautiful.
Yes we can! Our store is known as the "Area Rug Capital" of the Hudson Valley. We carry thousands of area rugs in our store and we will be happy to help you select the rugs that are perfect for your own decorating scheme.
We also specialize in custom rugs and runners, so we can satisfy just about anyone's taste.