If you’re in the market for a new floor, you may have started to feel overwhelmed - with so many kinds of flooring to choose from, how do you choose the option that’s right for your lifestyle and home? Vinyl plank flooring is quickly becoming a favorite among homeowners for a lot of reasons, like these:
- Waterproof. Waterproof vinyl planks can be used anywhere, but they’re especially ideal for rooms like kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. From accidental spills to pet messes, Mannington’s worry free vinyl plank options keep your flooring protected from moisture.
- Realistic visuals. Perhaps one of the biggest appeals of vinyl plank flooring is the many appearances it can take on. Patterns, colors, and textures used to create vinyl planks are extremely authentic, giving your floors the look and feel of the real deal.
- Easy to clean & maintain. As with any type of flooring, vinyl plank requires the occasional cleaning. This is especially true if it’s used in a high traffic area – but luckily they’re are easy to clean and maintain. To keep your vinyl planks looking new, use a broom, vacuum or microfiber sweeper for a quick clean up. For deeper cleans, a damp mop and mild cleaner get the job done. As a bonus, there’s no waxing required! Plus, vinyl plank flooring has a protective wearlayer on it that allows it to maintain it’s luster for years to come.
- Extremely durable. Vinyl plank flooring is made to be lived on. It doesn’t scratch, indent or stain easily, which makes it kid and pet-friendly. Vinyl planks durable qualities allow you to install it virtually anywhere in your home.
- Ample variety. From wood to marble, stone, decorative tile, parquet, shiplap and concrete, your options for flooring choices are virtually limitless. Not only will you be able to easily find a floor you love that fits in your desired home décor style, you may have trouble choosing just one favorite!
Did you know that Mannington ADURA®’s family of luxury plank floors offer not only all this, but more? Find the best vinyl plank floor for your lifestyle here.